We all know solving problems is very important to crack any exams. K Kumar Inorganic Chemistry PDF (Kapil Kumar Wadhwa inorganic chemistry) is a very good book for those things. It contains a lot of advanced problems in inorganic chemistry. Personally, this book helped me a lot in increasing my skill towards Problem-Solving Ability Inorganic chemistry pdf is a good book for students who are preparing for Exams like JEE/NEET. It has plenty of Questions to work out for students who are preparing for exams in self-study.
ABOUT : (K Kumar Inorganic Chemistry PDF)
This book is one of the best Inorganic chemistry numerical books ever for competitive exam
- File Format: PDF
- File Size: 62 MB
- Author: Kapil Kumar Wadhwa
- Publisher: GRB
- Total number of pages: 553
Contents of K Kumar Inorganic chemistry Book:
This book contains the following chapters
- Periodic properties
- Chemical bonding (basic)
- Chemical bonding (advanced)
- Coordination compounds.
- Colour & Magnetic properties
- S- block elements
- P- block elements
- D- block elements
- Type of reactions
- Qualitative inorganic analysis
- Environmental chemistry
Download – K Kumar Inorganic chemistry PDF:
You can download the Kapil Kumar Wadhwa inorganic chemistry PDF by clicking the below download now button
Disclaimer : Crack Chemistry does not own any of these materials. Neither created nor scanned. We collect and provide the links that are already available all over the internet. We don’t support piracy-like things. The only aim is to provide the study materials to all poor students who can’t offer coaching classes or buying study material kinds of stuff I also added the official purchase link for the book below the download option (amazon purchase link) copyright book owners and Publishers, if you want to appeal for deletion of the book from this page means, Kindly contact us through the “Contact us” page. We’ll respond as much as faster.
How to get prepare for Inorganic Chemistry Syllabus IIT-JEE/NEET?
Following are tips for studying Inorganic chemistry.
• First of all divide the whole syllabus into two parts and study them with different strategies.
1)- The first group covers the following topics
- Periodic table
- Chemical Bonding
- Redox Chemistry
- Reaction types
- Coordination compound
These topics will help you in creating interest and you should practice a lot of questions for these topics.
2)- The second group covers other different topics from the syllabus
these topics require more awareness .you should be concise according to the syllabus but must be eligible to relate things. Most of the questions from this group are memory-based and made tough by involving the first group in it.
- You must prepare proper short notes. In NCERT you will get things in a scattered manner. Preparing notes will help you recapitulate topics.
- Solve more problems as you can
- Always try to ask questions by yourself by relating topics and don’t forget to discuss concepts with your friends. Don’t let any topic to discuss later.
- Don’t try to remember hard because memorizing facts is a continuous process it’s not a one-night fight. Revise notes daily for half an hour. It’s more than sufficient.
Study your notes within one day of taking them. retention rate is 60% higher than
FREE NOTES Available here (More than 20 Uploaded – Google Drive)
FAQ – K Kumar Inorganic chemistry:
Is K Kumar inorganic chemistry good for JEE?
Yes, It is very good for IIT JEE. Because it has respective sections for numerical of inorganic chemistry
Which is the best Inorganic chemistry book for competitive exams like JEE?
If you looking for a numerical part I would say Kapil Kumar Wadhwa Inorganic chemistry book
Is K Kumar inorganic chemistry is enough for JEE Advanced?
K Kumar’s inorganic chemistry book is for the numerical part. As long as you are master in solving in numerical without any difficulty, Kumar book is enough
- kapil kumar wadhwa inorganic chemistry pdf
- k kumar inorganic chemistry pdf
- inorganic chemistry k kumar
- k kumar inorganic chemistry balaji pdf
- kapil wadhwa inorganic chemistry pdf
- k kumar inorganic chemistry book
- grb inorganic chemistry k kumar pdf
- inorganic chemistry k kumar pdf
- k kumar inorganic chemistry balaji publications pdf
- k kumar inorganic chemistry class 11
- k kumar inorganic pdf
- k kumar inorganic chemistry book pdf
- k kumar inorganic chemistry jee advanced pdf
- inorganic chemistry by k kumar pdf
- k kumar inorganic chemistry jee mains pdf
- k kumar inorganic chemistry balaji publications